Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sketch 44

You'll find Operation Write Home S&S sketch 44 here. When I see a sketch with a big open space, I have to stop and think about what to put there. I have a tendency to use sentiments more than images and a big space makes me wonder what big stamp image I'm going to use.

This time I still used a sentiment! This set is from The Stamp Doctor that I purchased a couple of years ago. I love the big "u" and the variety of words it comes with to use. I had all of the papers on hand. The "u" has glue glitter on it tinged with purple so it matches the papers really well. I did the scratch test to make sure the glitter won't come off on a soldier's uniform.


Thanks for stopping by!
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!