Sunday, June 10, 2012

June ODBD challenge

Our Daily Bread Designs have challenged us to make a shaped card this month. To see the specifics, click here. I've seen several different shaped cards made using Nestabilities and I ended up using one of those, too.

I used a scalloped square for my shape and added a second smaller one for the background color. The buttons are made from a Martha Stewart button punch and instead of twine or thread, I used black Pearl Pen for the holes. The sentiment is Studio G and embossed in white.


"Smile...it's the second best thing you can do with your lips." -Unknown

Cherie



3 comments:

  1. Terrific buttons. Thanks for playing in the ODBD challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your buttons are very fun, and those scalloped squares make a cute card! It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!