Monday, February 11, 2013

Pretty Pumpkin

So...I figured it was time to start making some of the cards I've been pinning over on Pinterest that have given me some mojo. And wouldn't you know it, the first one I have a yearning to make is a Happy Thanksgiving card...in February!  As one friend told me, I'm already ahead of the game lol. Too bad I don't send out cards for Thanksgiving. The original card is posted on this blog, but I don't have the direct link to the post. The person who pinned it just used the blog addy.

This is mostly Stampin' Up products, except for the solid papers which I had on hand. The pumpkin is Pumpkin Pie designer paper and cut with Nesties. The stem is a heart punch from EK Success. The embossing folder, punches and sentiment stamp are all from Stampin' Up! I really like how this turned out. And that paper is an odd shade of green, not blue!

 
Do you ever get a yearning to make a card that is totally out of season?  Hope your week is full of smiles.
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!