Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sylvester

Remember Sylvester and Tweety? Well, I came across a cute card on Pinterest that totally looked like him. The original post is here. I knew I had to CASE it when I saw it.

For the eyes, I used an EK Success heart punch then a regular hole punch to make the bottom of the eyes. The nose is an oval Nestie and whiskers are white gel pen. Both of the embossing folders are from Cuttlebug. For the sentiment, I used two punches from Stampin' Up! and the stamp is from them, too. All of the paper is cardstock I had on hand.

 
Do you have any favorite "character" cards you like to make? Enjoy your weekend!
 
Cherie

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Cherie! Love the colors and the different embossing folders you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Cherie!! He's awesome!! I love it! I really like the 2 different embossing patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute! Pat Kinkaid

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg- it looks just like Sylvester! very cool! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool idea with the punches. He does look just like Sylvester (one of my favorite cartoons!)

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!