Friday, April 26, 2013

It's about time!

This week our OWH midweek throw down is to make a card having to do with time. I found the inspiration here for this card and I do believe it's one of the OWH sketches.

This uses a Hero Arts stamp set that raises money for OWH. All of the paper is Bazzill except for the clock background paper. That is DCWV. I used a brad from my stash for the center of the clock.

 
If you find yourself missing someone lately, why not make a card and send it to them? It will make both of you smile.
 
Cherie
 

4 comments:

  1. I just love your card, Cherie! That clock patterned paper is so fun and works perfectly with this week's MWT challenge. I really like your choice of red to mat the center clock, it really makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great background you stamped with the clocks, and I love the sentiment you chose too. Nice job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree -- this is such a fun card! The background paper goes perfectly with the clock face and sentiment.

    And I especially love the color palette. The red really pops. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layers on this card. Very nice job. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!