Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter!

I wanted to share the Easter cards I made for my family. I only made three this year and it was the day before Easter. I completely forgot!

This one uses lots of Nesties and the paper is all from my scraps. The flowers are a Recollections punch with a center of Pearl Pen. The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder and googlie eyes give it a fun touch. The inspiration was found here.

 
This one is my favorite of the group. The patterned papers are Authentique and the rest is all from my scrap pile. Again, Nesties were used for all of the bunny shapes. The nose is from my bling bag and the tail is part of a cotton ball. The edge was pierced and done with a black Micro pen. I found the idea for this card right here.
 
 
For the last one, I used my new Fiskars grass border punch and a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the grass. The bottom two eggs were stamped with Inkadinkado stamps before trimming. The other three were just traced onto paper and cut out. Pearl Pen gives each one a bit more detail. Yet again, the paper is all scraps.
 
 
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
 
Cherie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!