Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Heartfelt Miss You

I have a Pinterest CASE card for you today. I found the inspiration here. Since both OWH shippers need "thank you" and "miss you" cards, that's what I've been working on.

I started with stamping some DeNamin dotted circles onto the card base. I cut some squares out of Darice pearl black paper and ran them through the Cuttlebug. The hearts were cut out of with Nestabilites and popped up on the black. Using a different folder, I emobssed the white and mounted it on some more pearl black. I'm not sure who makes this particular tag punch since it's one I used at my LSS. Using some baker's twine, I attached them to the white. The sentiment is Hot Off the Press.

 
Enjoy your day!
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!