Tuesday, April 2, 2013

thank you

Today I'm sharing another card that was inspired by Pinterest. The original card can be found here. It makes me happy to be working on some Pinterest ideas finally. Goodness knows I have enough ideas pinned to keep me busy for years lol!

This uses simple layers of cardstock and patterned paper with rounded corners for added interest. With all of those color in the heart paper (which I've had for years and have no idea who makes it), it was easy to find cardstock, button and twine colors to coordinate. The button is done with a Martha Stewart punch. I used a small SU sentiment that I think makes a bold statement even with its size.


 
Do you have a favorite button punch or die? I'm looking for one that does more than just one size. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
 
Cherie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!