Friday, September 6, 2013

Thanks so much

Today I have Clean & Simple sketch 256 for you. I started with a small Fiskars hexagon punch to make my mask. Using Distress Ink Spun Sugar and Tea Dye with a dauber, I filled in the three rows. I wanted a bit more flare and found my Fiskars Dot flourishes. The ink is Brilliance Galaxy Gold and takes quite awhile to dry. My Inkadinkado Thank You Words set fit my idea perfectly. I places the sentiments on the card where I wanted them and then places the block over the top to mount them. They're stamped in Fresh Ink Chocolate. Since I'm used to layers on my cards, I still needed a bit more texture and added some Recollections Pearls. The ribbon on top is from my stash.


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!