Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hey Buddy

I've been trying to focus on more masculine cards lately and here are two that I've done. The original idea for them came from here. Both cards feature basically the same things. The green and orange papers are DCWV and the polka dot paper is Basic Grey. The sentiment and stars were cut with Nesties while the sentiment itself is by Paper Smooches. I stamped the top one in Fresh Ink Chocolate and the bottom one in Memento Cottage Ivy. The orange and green bling is from Me & My Big Ideas. The stars and sentiment are popped with dimensional adhesive.


 
Not quite sure why the pictures are so different. I took them in the same spot with the same camera. But at least you can see the vibrancy of the green and orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!