Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Card Set for a challenge

A Blog Named Hero challenged us to make a card set of at least three cards. This was a perfect challenge since I plan on giving card sets for Christmas gifts this year.

I chose some polka dot Bella Press for the background then other colors to draw out the various colors. The green circle is SU Old Olive and the pink circle is SU Melon Mambo. The brown "weeds" are done in Fresh Ink Chocolate. The flower stem is SU Old Olive and the flower uses SU Melon Mambo, as do all of the sentiments. I used Nestablilities for all of the circles. The sentiment stamps are from Inkadinkado and the image stamps are from Hero Arts Earth Flowers.

 
Have you started making any of your holiday gifts yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!