Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello

The ODBD challenge for June is to make a shaped card. Of course all cards have a shape, but they mean other than a rectangle, but can still fit in an A2 envelope. This isn't the one I made for that challenge, but it was inspired by a post by Yolanda on the OWH Facebook page. I love how this opens. All of the shapes were done with Nesties. The embossing is Divine Swirls and sentiment is DeNami. To make sure the holes would line up properly, I simply lined up the shape that already had a hole on top of one that didn't. That's a brad holding the two sides together so it opens easily. This card is also one I made into a kit for an OWH card making party next weekend.



Do you enjoy making shaped cards?

Cherie

2 comments:

  1. This is great. They remind me of our Archway Cookie challenges. If we do that again this year I will have to make one. Thanks so much for playing in the ODBD challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine was a funny shaped rectangle card - I like yours - I have seen them closed or opened like that - fun shape.

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!