Monday, June 11, 2012

Oozak June Blog Challenge

The challenge for June over on the Oozak blog is to use two patterned papers and at least one embellishment. This was pretty easy to do since I just bought a pack of pretty patterned papers by Memory Box. The flowers are from Prima and I used buttons for the centers instead of eyelets or brads like I usually do. The sentiment is by SU and embossed in black and a white gel pen is used to make the "stitched" border. A little bit of Memento London Fog was used to distress the edges for the green patterned paper.


"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." -Mother Teresa

Cherie


1 comment:

  1. Loving that MB paper, of course...I love how tiny their patterns are! It really makes your pretty flowers pop :) Thanks for playing along at Oozak Cherie - see you on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!