Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday...sketch 90

Have you recovered from World Card Making Day? There were so many great blogs and so much inspiration. I had to take a couple of days off after last weekend lol, my brain was on overload.
 
Today I have sketch 90 for you. The DP is from Paper Pizzazz and the sentiment is Hero Arts. The white paper is actually an ivory color. It's pearlized white from Darice. Those little metallic pink things...I've had them forever. I got a whole bunch on clearance and couldn't resist all that shine!
 
 
Today I'm off to take my dad and stepmom to the movies. It's nice to be able to do those little things with the ones you love.
 
Happy Thursday!
 
Cherie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!