Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day with Paper Smooches

If you're looking for the OWH Blog Hop post, click here.

There are three challenges over on the Paper Smooches blog. Here's a card for two of them: use pink and a one layer card. I hope to get the third challenge posted later today or tomorrow.

I cut three squares in a piece of copy paper and used VersaMark ink to stamp the heart. (I have no idea where that heart stamp is from.) I used Stampendous clear embossing powder then a cotton ball with some Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo for the pink. The sentiment is Hero Arts.


I hope you'll pardon the shadows but the sun was shining through the window behind me. I won't complain about it, though, because we've been so lucky to still have it around here!

Happy card making!

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!