Monday, June 24, 2013

Miss You

Today's card was a bit labor intensive, but I didn't mind at all. It's worth the work to send a card I'm proud of. Don't you think? There are eight of these for my next OWH box.

I used some Moxxie Zoofari patterned paper and some teal and orange Bazzill. The white is card stock. The top layer of the star is done with Nesties while the other two layers were done by hand. I was so glad to use some of the Studio 18 orange rhinestones I've had forever. For the sentiment, I used a Paper Smooches stamp.

 
Do you ever buy Bazzill or card stock paper to match your patterned paper and have leftovers you will never use? That's what happened to me with that odd orange paper. I'm not sure I'll be able to even use it for Halloween cards.
 
Enjoy yourself today!
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!