Saturday, June 1, 2013

MWT...Sketch 174...Love

I've got three challenges in one card today. The current Midweek Throwdown is Transportation, the current sketch is 174 and Sandy has asked  for love cards. (Ok, the last one isn't a challenge, but I challenged myself to make some.) I made eight of these and used up two pieces of 12x12.

The striped and blue paper is DCWV. The others are all card stock I had on hand. The car stamp is by Hero Arts. The sentiment is My Favorite Things.

 
Have a wonderful week. Take some time to be creative!
 
Cherie

2 comments:

  1. I like this sketch and I like this card. I used stripes in my circles. I think I will try some with stripes how you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this sketch and you did a great job with it! I have to go through my supplies to see if I have anything regarding "transportation" for the ODBD challenge. Or, I could just go shopping, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!