Sunday, September 7, 2014

Golfing without you

I thought this was a cute card to make into a Miss You card since most of the people that I know who play golf, always golf with someone else. It has a lot of pieces but is pretty easy to put together. I even made it into a kit for a card making party.

I started by choosing the Best Creation plaid paper and worked from there. The Hero Arts sentiment is on a piece of ivory paper instead of a harsher white. The brown pole is scraps and the Bazzill flag was cut with a Spellbinder. You can't tell from this picture but the background behind the embossed golf ball has a very small square pattern on it to add more texture. I cut the grass with some Martha Stewart fringe scissors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!