Monday, September 1, 2014

Nature for Dad

This card has so much detail, but I simply love how it turned out. It really looks like a fall card, but it can be sent any time. I started out using a Darice honeycomb embossing folder. Next was all of the stamping with the SU Lovely As a Tree set. I used several colors in a ColorBox Cat's Eye ink stack. Then it was time to choose all of the other colors. The red is Darice red pearl, the orange is basic card stock and the green is Bazzill. For the circles, I used two different Spellbinders circles and mounted two of them on dimensional adhesive. I needed a small sentiment for that little circle and chose one from Paper Smooches. The American Crafts chestnut brad seemed like the perfect color to finish everything off.


The original card can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!