Saturday, December 8, 2012

Merry Christmas...and sketches 123-129

My craft group met for our December get-together last weekend so I got busy making cards for them and also moving along on my goal of finishing the OWH sketches by the end of the year. All of these cards use only Bazzill papers except for the card bases. I'll give the extra details on each card as we move down the list. It's a rather long post, so bear with me!

Sketch 123: The snowflake is an EK Success punch and the brad is Recollections. The sentiment is from Fiskars.

 
Sketch 124: This one has all kinds of Bazzill layers. The sentiment is Fiskars and the pearl is Recollections. The sparkly ribbon I had on hand.
 
 
Sketch 125: I went a bit overboard with the Martha Stewart bling on this card, but it was fun to make some cards with lots of dimension because they didn't need to be mailed. The letters are from a retired Stampin' Up! set and the border punch is EK Success.
 
 
Sketch 126: I turned this one on it's side. The snowflakes are an EK Success punch and those gold star brads are some I had in my stash.
 
 
Sketch 127: Unfortunately, I have no idea where this cute digital penguin came from. It's labeled DSB June freebie Polly Penguin. It's colored with Copics and I added some googlie eyes. The ribbon is from my stash.
 
 
Sketch 128: Again, the snowflakes are an EK Success punch, as well as the wavy lines. Those cute little gold star brads from my very large collection of brads and eyelets.
 
 
Sketch 129: This card was made for someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas so I used some of the more generic papers in my Bazzill Christmas pack. The stamp and punches for the sentiment are Stampin' Up! Those clear gems are from my stash as is the ribbon. The corners were done with a Tonic punch.
 
 
Whew! We made it through lol. Have you been busy making holiday cards?
 
Cherie
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!