Sunday, December 30, 2012

OWH sketches 130 & 131

It's time to backtrack to a couple of sketches I missed posting. Actually, I didn't miss them...I couldn't find them lol. They were tucked in the front of my card holding box so I wouldn't lose them.

For sketch 130, I started with some dark blue from DeNami and turquoise Bazzill. Using some Nesties, I cut out the polka dot circles from some Stampin' Up! paper. The sentiment is from Endless Creations. I used some clear embellishments I purchased at Craft Warehouse for the finishing touch.

 
Here is sketch 131. The papers are all Bazzill except for the patterned, which is from Memory Box. I layered a flower punch to make the flowers and used the same clear embellishments for the center flowers.
 
 
I hope you're enjoying the last few days of 2012.
 
Cherie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!