Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sketches 120-122

Today I focused on using some pretty Purple Damask from Recollections. The first one, sketch 120, also uses some yellow and white Bazzill along with some black and silver cardstock. I pierced around the white oval (both ovals done with Nesties) and used my Copic black multiliner to give it a stitched look. The stamp is from Love by Little Yellow Bicycle and the lavender pearl is Queen & Co.

 
For sketch 121, I used the same papers (except the yellow). I did add some yellow, though, a yellow and black flower held together with a white brad. I'm still not sure if it needs a sentiment.

 
Sketch 122 is the last one for today. Again, I used the same papers. This time the sentiment is from Sassy Salutations by Stampin' Up! The silver embellishments are JoAnn Craft Essentials Metallic Dots. I love how flat they are.

 
Enjoy your day!
 
Cherie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!