Thursday, December 27, 2012

OWH sketches 132 - 139

I've been working on finished the sketches, but I haven't been working on blogging them lol. So today I have a few more sketches for you. They all use the same basic papers: Bazzill and Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, along with some cardstock.

First up: sketch 132. I turned it so the DeNami image would fit. It's colored with Copics and accented with three Martha Stewart pearls.

 
Next for you is sketch 133. The stamps are from Epic Love by Hero Arts and the embellishments are by Michaels.
 
 
Here is sketch 134. The stamps are Lovely As a Tree and Sassy Salutations, both by Stampin' Up! The bling is JoAnn Craft Essentials.
 
 
This one is sketch 135. The bottom patterned paper the back of the diamond paper. The stamps are Paper Smooches Chubby Chums and the pearls are Queen & Co.
 
 
Here is sketch 136. The hearts are done with Sizzix Double Hearts die and the embossing is Argyle by Cuttlebug. The sentiment is Studio G and the pearls are Queen & Co.
 
 
Next is sketch 137. Both of these stamps are from Hero Arts Epic Love. The border punch is Martha Stewart. 
 
 
This is sketch 138. Yet again I used the Epic Love set and added some black ric a rack trim.
 
 
Last one for today is sketch 139. This time I used Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper and some SRM stickers. The die is from Lifestyle Crafts and the black embellishments are JoAnn Craft Essentials.
 
 
 
Whew! That's it for today. I'll have a couple more long posts to get my sketch cards posted. Then I'll be back to shorter posts. Enjoy your day!
 
Cherie
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!