Friday, December 28, 2012

Sketches 140 & 141 and 143 & 144

Today I have four cards for you and four more sketches.
 
The first two are sketch 140 and sketch 141. They both use Bazzill and a piece of double-sided Pink Paislee Taffeta paper, along with stamps from Chubby Chums by Paper Smooches. On the inside of the first one I stamped a cute chickie in pale gray. The brads are from my stash. The second one is colored with some Copics to match the papers.
 
 
 
Next is sketch 143. The white and light blue are Bazzill. The dark blue and silver are cardstock. Everything else is done with the same EK Success border punch.
 
 
Last for today is sketch 144. The yellow is Bazzill and the rest of the papers are cardstock. The sentiment is from Magenta and the flower sticker is SRM. The bling is by Michaels. The flower really does match the pink paper, I promise! 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Cherie
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!