Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love is in the air!

Our first challenge of the new year over at Crafty Contagion is to make a love card. That's right, Valentine's Day is right around the corner! It's time to drag out the heart and love stamps and paper.  Of course, we all know you can make a love card any time of the year, but hopefully this will give you a jump start on those Valentines.


My card features two stamps from my new Penny Black set "j'aime paris." Aren't those bunnies cute? I cut out three of the hearts and popped them to give some depth to the card. They are colored with Copics. The background paper is DCWV and the pink is Creative Imagination.

This card also uses OWH Sketch #103.

Look out for Cupid!
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!