Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sketch 2, 3 and 4

It's warming up here. Most of our snow is gone and we're back to our normal rain. Yay! I snapped a picture of some pretty icicles yesterday before it started to rain yesterday.They're so pretty and we rarely get them here. I bet that bush was glad to see them go.


While it was storming yet again yesterday, I worked on a few cards. I haven't resolved to work through all of the OWH sketches, but it appears that's what I'm doing. I did another three of them. Here's my take on sketch 2:


I wanted to use up those two pieces of paper I used for sketch 1. I'm trying to be good about that, but it isn't easy! The black stripes are My Mind's Eye and the pink is Echo Park. Those swirls are the last of a set of stickers. Add a little bow of white ribbon and it's done!

For sketch 3, I came up with this:




Yes, those are the same papers lol. I embossed some black cardstock and mounted it on some pretty lavender. The clear embellishments are from my stash. I think I still have over 400 of them (they came in a pack of 500!). The sentiment is from Studio G.

Last sketch for this post is sketch 4:


Everything for this one was in my craft stash. I embossed the purple paper, tied some ribbon around it that I've had for awhile, and added some black Pearl Pen to help balance the black around the sentiment.

Today I'm off to use the last of my Christmas gift certificates at a LSS. I'm hoping they have the new OWH Hero Arts stamp sets!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone.
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!