Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MWT...Sketch 118 and 119

This week the OWH MWT is to make a love/hug card. And I have two of them for you!

The first is sketch 118. The green circles (cut with Nesties) and green stripes are from the same piece of Colorbok paper. The white square is Bazzill layered with black cardstock. The stamps are from Love by Little Yellow Bicycle. I used a white gel pen and my Copic multiliner to add a bit more detail to the circles.

 
The second one is sketch 119. I used the same Colorbok paper as well as some green Bazzill and some black pearl and silver cardstock. The stamp is from the same Love set and the circles were all done with Nesties. The silver embellishments are JoAnn Craft Essentials Metallic Dots.
 
 
Don't forget to visit the other blogs and check out their great cards!
 
Cherie
 

5 comments:

  1. Love your green love cards! Look at you go, you're up to sketch #119. I love how you used the small circles as a scallop border. Someone will be so blessed to receive these cards from their loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these sketches worked beautifully with these cards. I don't think I could pick a favorite. Both are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created 2 great cards for this challenge! I love the green colors, and especially the sentiment on the 2nd! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards using non-traditional love colors! Sketch 119 looks like one I need to check out again because your card came out great!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!