Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sketches 114-117

Moving along with sketches today, I have four more for you. These all have the same basic elements. Green and white striped Colorbok paper. Purple Damask Recollections paper. Black pearl paper. Green and white Bazzil paper. Silver cardstock.

Sketch 114 and sketch 115: Love stamp set by Little Yellow Bicycle. Lavender pearls from Queen & Co.


 
Sketch 116: Love stamp set by Little Yellow Bicycle. JoAnn Craft Essentials Metallic Dots.

 
Sketch 117: I'm not sure where the stamp came from. I did two versions of this because I didn't like the first one which everyone else really liked. The first one has Recollections rivets. The second one has Studio 112 light green gems.
 

 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
Cherie
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!