Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sketches 142 and 145 - 149

Moving right along with the OWH sketches! Here are several more for you. These use the same two patterned papers from Recollections, Femme Fatale and Purple Pinstripe, along with some cardstock.

Sketch 142: I really do like this sketch. I can't wait to use it again. This one uses a Lifestyle Crafts die and a sentiment from SRM.

 
Sketch 145: Here's another fun, easy one. The sentiment is Studio G and the bling is Studio 18. I love these two papers together.
 
 
Sketch 146: This one uses another Studio G sentiment and a Crate Paper brad.
 
 
Sketch 147: One of my favorite new stamp sets is used here...Epic Love by Hero Arts. The sentiment is stamped in Encore Ultimate Metallic Silver. It really pops on black paper.
 
 
 
Sketch 148: Two more stamps from the Epic Love set.
 
 
Sketch 149: The circle is done with Nestabilities. The dog stamp is Paper Smooches and the sentiment is Studio G.
 
 
I love the feeling of accomplishment when I finish up a piece or 12x12 paper, don't you?
 
Cherie
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!