Monday, December 31, 2012

OWH sketches 150 & 151

Today I have the last two sketches for 2012, at least the last ones I could get done before my craft area became our Christmas tree area!

I used my Stampin' Up! I Dig You set for the first time to make this card for sketch 150. I like how the Teresa Collins polka a dot paper gives it a more girlish feel. After all, girls can like trucks, too. The brown paper is Bazzill and Nesties were used for the circles.

 
This one is sketch 151. The red paper is Bazzill and the black/white pattern is Femme Fatale by Recollections. The black and white circles were done with Nesties. I used red and black rhinestones from Michaels for the bling.
 
 
Do you have any crafty resolutions for the new year?
 
Cherie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!