Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hugs and Kisses on Your Birthday

Here's a birthday card I made for my Operation Write Home box. Actually, I ended up making six! I got the layout inspiration here which I found through Pinterest.

I dug through my scraps to find papers for the circles. They are all cut out with Nestabilities. The black/white is DCWV and the red/white is Recollections. The background is red Bazzill run through my Cuttlebug with a birthday folder. I added some baker's twine for detail.

I was digging around looking for a sentiment to fit the white circle and came across this three piece sentiment from My Favorite Things in one of their bunny sets. Only after I'd stamped them and put every thing together did I realize it didn't match the happy birthday embossing. But, when you think about it, what could be a better gift from a loved one on your birthday than some hugs and kisses?

 
Take the time to spread some hugs and kisses to your loved ones today, or send them a card letting them know they are in your heart and on your mind.
 
Cherie

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for your card to add hugs & kisses for a birthday card! Gotta love those colorful balloons!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!