Monday, March 25, 2013

love you

Happy Monday to you! Is there any better way to start off the week than hearing "love you?" I don't think so, but that's just me.

I simply adore this chickie from DeNami, even more now that they've come out with so many stamps to go with it like birthday and surfing stuff. The conversation balloon is also by DeNami, as is the sentiment. I used Nestabilities for the circles and added interest with some piercing. Then did some fussy cutting around the balloon. Don't you just love those bright colors together? The heart embossing folder is from Sizzix. This card also follows OWH sketch 152.

 
Remember...everyone loves to hear the words "love you" even if they already know you do. Don't be afraid to say them out loud!
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!