Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's your birthday!

Well, I'm sure it's somebody's birthday! And here's a birthday card made from scraps, not that anyone could tell unless I told them.
 
The background paper is Pink Paislee Taffeta and that circle is SEI Couture.  I used Bazzill for the base and that heart circle. I just love that Nesties set and have to thank my friend for bringing all of her Nesties for me to use. The sentiment and punches are SU. The purple is Bazzill. Oh, and the sketch is OWH Bonus 18.
 
 
Have a crafty kind of day!
 
Cherie

2 comments:

  1. That background paper is gorgeous! And I love the green combine with the strip of purple. Yep, I'm sure it's someone's birthday somewhere and they would be thrilled to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple and the green are a striking combination.Thank you for joining the ODBD challenge and supporting OWH.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!