Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Clean & Simple 248

Here's a card based on Clean & Simple 248. I really love the background clock paper by DCWV. It goes so well with the Hero Arts stamp set. The brown paper is Bazzill and the white is card stock. American Crafts makes those black brads and a Martha Stewart border punch did those holes. The circle and scalloped circle are done with Nesties.


I'm trying to branch out from using only Operation Write Home sketches which I love because they have measurements on them. Other sketches make me think and I'm enjoying that lately!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Cherie! I'm doing a mini stalk of your blog! Great bunch of cards you've been making. It is fun to try other sketches. I love OWH sketches and use them all the time, but there are some fabulous ones at other sites too that I like to use.

    Just wanted to see what you've been up to, it's always fun to see what you've been making. I really like the clock over top of the background clocks. Another great card!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!