Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Flip and Fold

Cards in Envy posted a great tutorial on their Facebook page. It features an easy fold and I knew I had to try it. It was so fun that I made five of the first card and four of the second!

The first one uses some double-sided Screen Prints DP, pink card stock and a Hot Off the Press sentiment. The sentiment pieces were done with Nesties.

 
The second one showcases a piece of double-sided Doodlebug DP, some white card stock, and red Bazzill. This sentiment is also from Hot Off the Press.

 
Is there a particular fold you like to use besides the normal one?

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are really pretty! Love how you decorated them! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job...thanks for sharing the video...they look easy enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great! I'm glad our Cards in Envy Facebook page inspired you to make these lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!