Saturday, July 20, 2013

OWH MWT and PPA 164

Today is a two-fer card. Over at Operation Write Home, the Midweek Throwdown is Christmas in July and I used Pals Paper Arts challenge 164 which happens to be a sketch challenge.

I rarely use this pretty gold DeNami paper because I forget I have it, but I found some as I was digging for some brown. The banners are from last year's Christmas line from Bazzill. The red circle is also Bazzill. For the image, I used a Stampin' Up image in Memento Rich Cocoa. The circles are done with Nesties. It's mounted on some dimensional foam.

 
Here's wishing you a super Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Cherie-looks like you are ready for Christmas! Thank you for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!