Wednesday, July 3, 2013

One layout...four cards...lots of red, white & blue

This layout is pretty simple and easy to make into any type of card. I used Doodlebug paper from a 6x6 pad, some Bazzill, and some white and black card stock. The "screw" brads are by Recollections and one of my new favorites as you'll soon discover. The black brads are American Crafts and the red is bling from a friend.

This one has an A Muse sentiment I got at their huge sale a couple of weeks ago.


The bug stamp is by Hero Arts and the sentiment is Studio G.


The motorcycle and sentiment are from Hero Arts on this card.


Last one for today has another sentiment from A Muse.


Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!

Cherie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!