Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A few cards...

Today I'm sharing a few cards I've made just because...no sketch, no challenge, simply enjoying my crafting time.

I've made one of these before in a Disney theme and the bottom was closed. I left this one open so it can slide in and out easier through the top or bottom. The papers I had on hand, the scalloped circles are Nestabilities and the stamp is Fiskars.


This one I CASE'd from Pinterest. The big flower punch is EK and the small one is Fiskars, the distress ink is Tim Holtz. I always have fun using my piercer and this one used it a lot. The sentiment is Stampin' Up! and some buttons I already had. I moved my jar of buttons to my craft table, so I see them and use them. I simply used my fingernails to give the small flowers some curly petals.


I don't remember where I saw this sketch, but so many ideas for it flashed through my head. The first one has a Fiskars sentiment and some small red buttons with tan ribbon as the background accent. The purple one uses several Stampin' Up! sentiments, a bit of white ribbon, buttons and baker's twine. All of the patterned papers are from Provo Craft Bitty Pads. It's a lot of trimming, but worth it.


I hope you're enjoying National Craft Month as much as I am.

Be well,
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!