Thursday, March 22, 2012

Two Hearts Coming Together

My husband has a friend who just got engaged and he asked if I would make a card for her. My first question was "what's her favorite color?" His reply was blue lol. So today we went to the LSS and I had him pick out the blue he wanted me to use. I figured it was simpler than trying to determine which blue he wanted. This is what I came up with. I'm not sure who makes the flourish stamps but the EF is from Cuttlebug. After I saw the picture, I went back and added Glossy Accents to the dots and the end of the flourishes. The blue really pops; he picked a great color.


Yesterday I made a couple of cards with buttons I've had for awhile. I had the hardest time coming up with ideas to showcase the buttons themselves because they are so pretty and I didn't want them lost. The shapes are all Nesties, the AEIOU stamp is Hero arts, not sure about the miss you stamp.  The EF is Geo Flowers from The Paper Studio. I'm still not completely happy with them, but they'll have to do.


This one was inspired by a pin on Pinterest. I was dying to make a pretty spring card. The flowers are Hero Arts Earth Flowers, the sentiment is Magenta and the EF is Cuttlebug. I used Nesties for the ovals. The flower is embossed with Recollections Snow embossing powder.


Now if it would just stop snowing here, I'd be all set for spring!

I hope your day made you smile.
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!