Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's Pluto Time

Disneyland is easily my favorite vacation spot in the world. We even went there for our honeymoon! So when I saw this Disney paper, I had to get it. It has several characters on it, but for these cards I focused on one, Mickey's dog, Pluto.


I love the look of squares with opposite corners rounded. This one I tried to make a bit more masculine with my paper choices. All of the patterned papers are DCWV. The background was Cuttlebugged to add a bit more texture and the sentiment, I believe, is from Hero Arts. I added little Pearl Pen dots to add some more dimension.


I've been trying to do more masculine cards lately and I think this one qualifies as well as the previous one. I like the look of the script embossing folder; it's elegant yet simple. I added two colors of twine in a crisscross pattern to give it a little more oomph.


There's no pretending this one is masculine! Don't you just love the polka dots? I used silver Pearl Pen on all of the white dots. The ribbon was some my mom gave me. I thought there was more of it, but it was just enough for one card, so I'm glad it went on a Disney card.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!