Friday, March 9, 2012

S&S Sketches 11 & 12

I've done a couple more sketches from the Stars & Stamps blog. I'm slowly working my way through them. I'm trying to do them in order. Let's see if I can keep it up! Here is sketch 11:


The flower paper is DCWV and the embossing folder is Geo Flowers. The buttons and other papers are from my stash. The sentiment is Fiskars. I'm not quite happy with the finished card, but hubby liked it, so that was enough for me! He never has any problem telling me if it needs something or has too much of something else.

For sketch 12, I came up with this:


When I saw this sketch, masculine popped into my head. I'm not sure why, but some of them just seem to look that way. I used one of the new OWH Hero Arts stamp sets, All The Time, that I got for my birthday. I really like how the layering on the sketch makes the image stand out. The only embellishment I used was a dot of Pearl Pen on the center of the clock. I used an EK border punch on the brown paper. All of the papers I had on hand.

Time to try a few more sketches. After all, March is National Craft Month!

Cherie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!