Monday, September 17, 2012

Let It Snow and sketch 77

This adorable card was inspired by several posts on Pinterest. It also happens to be based on sketch 77. It's pretty basic but has several steps. Cutting out the circles, stamping snowflakes on the background, trimming the snowflake punch for arms, punching eyes, making noses, cutting ribbon, stamping the sentiment, dotting the eyes, edging all the circles in silver. Whew! But it was fun and I made 11 kits from it.

The ribbon is one of those little spools you can buy for $1 at JoAnns. The eyes are a simple hole punch. I think the last time I used the orange for the nose is the last time I needed it for some free hand snowman noses lol. For the arms I used an EK punch and trimmed it. The body is all Nestabilities and sentiment is Fiskars. I'm not sure where the snowflake stamp is from, but I used VersaMark to make the watermark background paper.

 
This is my first winter card of the season. I haven't been making holiday cards like Halloween and Thanksgiving. I can't seem to make the OWH deadlines!
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!