Saturday, September 1, 2012

VCMP Challenge Four: Triple Stamping

Donna has a fun challenge over on her blog. I've seen this several times on Pinterest and this was the perfect time to try it. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I was even going to make it into kits until I figured it would be a bit difficult to match up everything when there were several to choose from lol. So I ended up making all five by myself but it was still fun!

 
This card uses the Stampin' Up! set Posy Punch along with Stampin' Up! ink colors Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. I was a little skeptical about using those colors together, but really like how they ended up working together. The circles are done with the
1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Stampin' Up! punches. The black paper is pearlized for some shine.
 
That's it for me tonight. I'll tackle the rest tomorrow. Sweet dreams!
 
Cherie


2 comments:

  1. I love how you stamped hello all over the card, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super! I love the bright colors and the repeated hello!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!