Wednesday, September 5, 2012

VCMP Challenge Six: Sketch 136

Our next challenge comes from Linda at Creepin' Along. She wants us to do a card using the new sketch that came out on Sunday. This works for me since I'm trying to work my way through all of the sketches. I'm only on 77 now, so by the time I get to 136 I'll probably forget I already did it lol.

I used some scraps I had laying around for this one. The flowers are from The Angel Company, which sadly is no longer in business. The base DP is some I've had around forever and am glad to see it almost gone. I used Stampin' Up! ink colors Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. The brown is distressed with black Memento. The circles are done with Nestabilites and the sentiment is Hero Arts. For a bit of shine, I added Pearl Pen dots to both sides of the sentiment.

 
Whew! Only four challenges to go!
 
Cherie

2 comments:

  1. Great card...I love that base paper! Super job on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, Cherie! Great fall colors. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!