Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love Always

I got this inspiration from a picture I ripped out of a card magazine. I switched up the colors and made it flatter so it can easily be sent home by the troops.

The red DP is Recollections and the black/white is DCWV. The sentiment is Fiskars. For the brads, I didn't have any black ones so I had to make them. It was fun but messy. Next time I'm doing it over the garbage can.

To make the brads black, I took silver brads and heated them with my heat gun, dipped them in black embossing powder then heated them again. They take a few seconds to dry before you can put them down without fear of smearing.

 
Is there a technique you like to use that is so messy you only do it once in awhile?
 
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!