Tuesday, September 4, 2012

VCMP Challege Five: Western Duds

This challege over on Sandy's Crafty Creations had me stumped for a bit. Then I remembered a cute western set I got at my LSS several months ago, or maybe it's been over a year lol. Then all I had to do was decide on colors.

The set is called Howdy by Hero Arts. It has the cowgirl, cactus and howdy stamps. I colored it with Copics and ended up coloring five of them.  The striped paper in the back is from Recollections and there are tiny dots of Pearl Pen in the center of all the flowers.

 
On to the next challenge. Since I didn't get them done this weekend, I hope to finish one a day this week.
 
Yay, it's a short week!
 
Cherie

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your purple western duds and little cowgirl for the OWH Cowboy challenge! Really a cute card! Thanks for joining in on my OWH challenge!
    Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!