Saturday, September 1, 2012

VCMP Challenge Three: Snowflakes but not Christmas

For challenge three, Cindy wants us to create a card with snowflakes that isn't a Christmas card. This one was easy for me. I have a great snowflake embossing folder from Cuttlebug that I've been waiting to use.

 
I kept this one clean and simple. I embossed some white paper then dragged an Encore Ultimate Metallic Silver ink pad over the top. It gives it a bit of a sheen. The sentiment is from a Fiskars set and layered and popped. I think I'll make this one into a kit, too.
 
Hope you're enjoying the party.
 
Cherie
 
 

1 comment:

  1. CAS, beautiful and classy just the way I like my card. Beautiful colors, Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!