Sunday, September 9, 2012

VCMP Blog Candy Winners!

First, I want to say thank you for all of the comments and cards made on my two VCMP challenges. I appreciate it more than I can say. You all rock!

I did a quick Goggle search for a random number chooser and this is the one I used:
http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html. It was so easy.

On the "It's time to cook"/recipe challenge, the winner of the stamps and puffy paint is card 53 made by Lucy E. Her card is so pretty with the stamps and ribbon. The winner of the paper is comment 18 made by Marilyn Young.  

On the "Let's Play"/sports card challenge, the winner of the stamp set is card 15 made by Linda L. I love her card with the big soccer ball. The winner of the paper is comment Laughing Sunshine Creations. Please email me (cherie23694@gmail.com) or send me a Facebook message with your address info so I can get your candy in the mail.

Thanks again, everyone!

PS...you have two weeks to claim your prize.

Cherie

1 comment:

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!