Saturday, September 1, 2012

VCMP Challenge One: ODBD

Happy Labor Day weekend! Hopefully you've had a chance to play along with some of the challenges on Operation Write Home's Virtual Card Making Party. You can find the master list here.

The first challenge from Our Daily Bread Designs is to make a card using scripture or an uplifting sentiment. Check out my interpretation:

 
Since I don't have any scripture stamps, I used this sentiment from Hero Arts set Year Round Sentiment. The DP is from a Basic Grey 6x6 and the stars are colored in with a gold gel pen for a bit of pizazz. I also used OWH sketch 79. This was also made into a kit of four for an upcoming OWH birthday bash.
 
Have fun at the party!
 
Cherie
 

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card Cherie. Great idea using that stamp from Hero Arts, it's perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!