Thursday, September 6, 2012

VCMP Challenge Nine: Who's Feeling Neglected?

Shannon has a fun challenge for us! She wants us to use a tool, any tool, that we haven't used in awhile. Now this wasn't as easy for me as it sounds. I tend to use most of my tools on a regular basis, but she said we could use stamps, too. Perfect!

So...I chose this stamp set I bought for my hubby. I'm not sure why I bought it for him. It's not like he stamps except to make me an occasional birthday or Valentine card. But he loves dragons and I knew he would appreciate the thought.

The set is Dragons by Kodomo Inc. The clouds were one stamp but I cut it apart to make two. Brilliance Rocket Red is used for the dragon and Encore Ultimate Metallic Silver makes the clouds shine. Nestabilites make the circles and the clouds are fussy cut. For a bit more texture I embossed the back with Divine Swirl from Cuttlebug. Lastly, the googlie eyes. I wasn't too sure about them at first, however now I love them.

 
I need to go back and do challenge seven, and challenge eight was mine lol so I only have challenge seven and challenge ten left to do. Yay!
 
Cherie

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I'm more impressed that your husband sometimes stamps or that you don't have unused tools. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you think...so leave me a comment below!